Here are some ways to build mobile apps without the need to have programming knowledge:
1. Appy Pie: In order to build an app using Appy Pie, you need to have an Appy Pie account. Just create an account and login. You will find a link to create an app as soon as you login to the account.
- It just takes three steps to build an app: select the category, build the app and then publish.
- But how to build an app? Just give the app a name, select the category. Based on the selected category, you will be presented with a few background images and splashes which can be changed later.
- You will then be directed to the second page where you will find options to add pages to your app and also to change the app navigation.
- You can customize your app the way you want by clicking on ‘Style & Navigation’ option.
- Once you are done with customization, click on ‘Publish’ to proceed. Then you will be able to publish the app based on your subscription plan.
- You will also be able to add Push Notifications and Ads on your app.
2. Nativ: Same as Appy Pie, here also you need to have an account before getting started with the app development.
- Login to your Nativ account and choose a template that suits the best to your app. After choosing a template, you will be presented with a screen having two options, Design and Features.
- Under the ‘Design’ option, you can modify the font, background image and also the layout. While under ‘Features’, you can select from a list of streams to add it to the app. Nativ has the streams like Twitter, Facebook, PDF reader, etc.
- Once you add the streams to the app, you will see the app preview on the right side of your screen. Just click on ‘Finish the App’ if the preview seems to be fine.
3. Kinetise: Kinetise looks highly attractive because of its amazing look and feel. Just click on ‘Create App’ button, you will be presented with an app preview in the middle of the page and also customization options on the right side of the page.
- Now select the type of the app you would like to build or just start with a blank template and click on ‘Start Building’. Then on the next screen, you will find some options to drag and drop the required widgets on to the app. You can also add images, text and videos if required.
- You will also find some options to edit splash screen and also to add new screens to the app. Once the new screens are added, the added screens will appear in the bottom of the app.
- On the top of the preview screen, you will find some options to view the app on different platforms. You can change the app to portrait or landscape mode by just clicking on the button provided above the preview.
- Once you are done with the app design, click on ‘Build native app’ button which you can find in the bottom right corner.
- You can also add Ads and Push Notifications based on your pricing plan.
Fortune Softtech has been a leading mobile app development company in New York with the enormous experience in the field. We have ingenious developers who are capable of building surpassing mobile apps. Please do reach out to us for any requirements on mobile application development.